- In line with MOE’s Holistic Health Framework (HHF), there will be programmes and processes that will develop pupils’ physical, mental, social and emotional health.
- To raise awareness and empower pupils to make healthy lifestyle choices through diet and physical activity now and in the future.
- To intrinsically motivate and positively impact pupils’ behavioural and health outcomes.
- Direct curricular application
- Imparting of skills, information and knowledge to pupils so that they can be ‘agents of change’ and be responsible for their own health as well as the health of others.
- To learn while doing (as in the case of the Blood Pressure Monitoring Outreach).
- Pupil Health Ambassadors Programme
- Health Zone Visits for target groups
- Assembly Programmes (e.g. Health Talks, skits, shows etc.)
- Collaboration and Partnership with Stakeholders (e.g. Singapore Heart Foundation Blood Pressure Monitoring Programme and Public Outreach since 2011)
- Healthy Meals in School Programme
- Health Week collaboration and partnership with Stakeholders
- Health Pilot Programme with Health Promotion Board (e.g. Kurbo)